As fellow citizens, we work best when we’re connected and collaborating, and we need an open and shared built environment to do this effectively. Construction is how society comes together, despite an ever-changing environment, and builds tomorrow’s vibrant societies. In this CTF Online session, Nathan Doughty, CEO, Asite, will touch on the digital engineering technologies at the forefront of our industry, such as digital twins, and why all the hype about emerging tech is so richly deserved.
- Nathan Doughty, CEO, Asite
See more from the Construction Technology Festival Online:
- Digital construction tools: Weapons for claims or dispute eliminators?
- Data security in construction must not be underestimated
- Clear client benefits key to making new technology attractive
- Technology becoming more strategic in construction, due to Covid-19
- Laser scanning 101
- Machine learning use cases in design, construction & handover
- How modular and offsite manufacturing will change the post-Covid market
- How to build your digital strategy