Building trust between parties, particularly with the rise in data sharing, is becoming essential in construction.
Flexible work and AEC project delivery
The shift to distributed and flexible work has affected AEC project delivery in a multitude of ways.
Collaboration among people in different locations is now the norm, but not everyone agrees about its impact or practicality. Common delivery goals, language and data environments are also powerful ways to align teams, eliminate project inefficiencies and build industry resilience. Maintaining high-quality data itself across the delivery process is also critical for alignment and insight.
Given the likely permanence of some distributed work, this session debates the most promising strategies to fully enable project delivery in the ‘new normal’ from stakeholder integration, collaboration, use of common protocols and data platforms, interoperability, and data across the value chain.
- Rob Jones, Partner, b2b Connect
- Tim Shelton, Global Product Owner, Arcadis
- Adrian Castillero, Associate Director, Digital Transformation (Data & Digital Platform), Boston Consulting Group
- Alain Waha, Digital Transformation Lead, Buro Happold
- Gavin Britton, Director Of Technology, Atkins
- Badreldin Magzoub, Project Technical & BIM Manager, Trojan Holding
Presentation: The Future of Distributed and Flexible Work Environments
- Nabil Nougha, Technical Sales AEC, Plant, AWP, Autodesk Middle East
This webinar is part 1 in the data and collaboration series. Part 2 – Maintaining BIM data security – can be watched here.