Compliance with security standards and good training of staff is not just essential to minimise potential security risks, it also brings business benefits
Data security is becoming ever more important, particularly as collaboration between departments or companies increases and siloed working is broken down.
But the different standards, training and approaches can cause confusion in the market. Too often, companies or their employees don’t follow strict guidelines around protecting data.
This webinar brings together a panel of experts to discuss the importance of protecting data that is being generated using BIM and having a Common Data Environment, the potential pitfalls and the competitive advantage compliance will bring.
- Rob Jones, Partner, b2b Connect
- Paul Shillcock, Managing Director, Operam and Author of ISO 19650-2 and the UK National Annex
- Sultan Moraished, Chief Information Security Officer, Cyber Security, The Red Sea Development Company
- Dr. Anas Bataw, Director, Centre of Excellence in Smart Construction, Heriot Watt University Dubai
- Derek Bourke, Project Digital Construction Manager, Royal BAM Group
- Nabil Nougha, Technical Sales AEC, Plant, AWP, Autodesk Middle East
This webinar is part 2 in the data and collaboration series. Part 1 – Data and collaboration in project delivery – can be watched here.