We are proud to reveal the judges’ shortlist for the Construction Technology Awards 2021, part of the Venture Connect’s flagship Construction Technology Festival (CTF) 2021.
The independent group of judges have been through each entry for the category they are judging, and whittled them down to their final shortlist. Next, they will begin judging the winner for each category.
The shortlists for all categories can be found here.
- Offsite Project of the Year
- 3D Printed Construction of the Year
- Digital Project of the Year
- BIM Implementation of the Year
- Construction Technology Leader of the Year
- Construction Technology Rising Star of the Year
- Startup of the Year
- Sustainable Organisation of the Year
- Digital Transformation of the Year
The Construction Technology Awards by CTF celebrate new approaches and best-in-class use of digital technology within the built environment. They look for outstanding examples of implementation, transformation and leadership that have helped promote and advance the adoption and use of digital technologies and construction 4.0.
The winners for each category will be announced on Wednesday 2 June at the Awards ceremony, taking place on the second day of the Construction Technology Festival in Dubai. Find out more here.