Webinar 21st July 2020
Growth in Saudi Arabia has been fuelled by the oil sector for the past 20 years that has supported the region’s economy is difficult times. In this webinar we ask “will the growth for the Saudi 2030 vision continue at the same pace or has the Covid-19 pandemic and the oil price and out-put reduction – and not to forget the expensive military action the past few years – changed KSA’s plans and expectations?
We hear of both Challenge and Opportunity for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and to understand more we invited a panel of outstanding business leaders to share with us their industry experience, and insights to the current market conditions as we try to understand if KSA will lead the regions recovery once again.
– Ewa Juszczyk, Senior Associate Director of BENOY
– Julio de la Rosa, Middle East Business Development Director for water solutions at ACCIONA
– Hatem Salaheldin, Chief Executive Officer for Kabbani Construction Group –
– Rick Hopper, Director of Operations in Saudi Arabia for AECOM
– Richard Stratton, Partner & Managing Director for the MENA region of CUNDALL
Webinar Sponsor: Bobcat