How a data-led, whole of life approach should be approached from the offset
The AEC industry is creating rich asset information models in order to improve transparency, efficiency and remove waste during a project. This can come at great expense to the operator, but in practice when it comes to operating the asset – digital asset management efforts more often than not, are forced to start from scratch.
This is an honest and open debate on how to get a working operational model from the offset, plugging the gaps between project and operations team cooperation, requirements and competence.
- Dr. Georgios Kapogiannis, Associate Professor in Digital Engineering and Project Management/Leadership, Oryx Universal College in partnership with Liverpool John Moores University
- Ash Toma, Head of Digital Asset Management, Atkins
- David Glennon, Senior Digital Delivery Director, The Red Sea Development Company
- Steven Lamb, Regional Manager, AMCL Amr Saad, Associate Director BIM, ROSHN
- Amr Saad, Associate Director BIM, ROSHN