The need to build new and modify existing assets into efficient, connected and sustainable facilities of the future is moving at a faster pace than ever before.
In the push to net zero, the imperative to design, build and operate more efficiently and cost-effectively is the new norm. Digital twins are a key enabler to achieve both and deliver plants, cities and buildings of the future.
This series of talks explores real digital twin journeys of different use-cases, varying assets and scale. How have these early adopters defined and implemented them and what have been the key challenges to resolve on the road to data integration?
Part 8 explores the use of a digital twin in heavy industry – in this case for a gold mine.
- Amit Swarnkar, Business Unit Head, MENA, M&M, Larsen & Toubro
Success stories in digital twin journeys
- Part 1: Sydney Water
- Part 2: Royal Commission for AlUla
- Part 3: Commercial real estate – Iput Ireland
- Part 4: City of Rotterdam
- Part 5: Dubai digital twin