The energy industry is going through a period of rapid change in capital projects delivery.
International oil companies are diversifying their project portfolio to compete with shale players and embrace opportunities around renewables and hydrogen. National oil companies are expanding into new markets. Both are simultaneously engaging in increasingly complex offshore and onshore investments whilst navigating a shrinking supply chain, a digital revolution and an increasing global sustainability agenda.
Despite these changes the industry’s (energy and natural resources) productivity has not increased.
This webinar is designed to bring together project and innovation leaders from the energy and natural resources sector to discuss the delivery of capital projects and to realise the impact of innovation on productivity and how the industry can collectively improve.
- Badr M. Burshaid, Programme Director, Saudi Aramco
- Keith Churchill, Manager of Construction Technology, Bechtel Global Corporation
- Geoff Roberts, Director, Global Industry Strategy (Energy & Resources), Oracle Construction and Engineering
- Aref Boualwan, Strategy Officer, World Economic Forum Group Manger – Digital Transformation, CCC
- John Macvarish, Account Executive, Smartvid.io