With 2021 being a turning point in the construction industry’s attitude to climate action and how end-users view built assets, most serious players in the market are embarking on a sustainability strategy.
This discussion outlines different approaches to decarbonisation across the value chain regarding both green and brownfield assets. It includes a look at how the strategy was developed, how environmental footprints and credits are monitored and the challenges around implementation of these strategies in the region.
- Hani Abdel Razeq, Sustainability Principal Consultant, AESG
- Maged El Hawary, Chief Information Officer, ASGC Construction
- Ioannis Spanos, Director Sustainability & Environmental Services, KEO International Consultants
- Praveen Sharma, Cluster Director of Engineering, Marriott International
- Lina Abolail, Regional Director WMS, Polypipe