PropTech is a broad umbrella and representing the full value chain including operating, investing and construction phases.
The integration of all this is the key to achieving sustainability and societal drivers – to stop building things that we don’t need and optimise what we already have. New players are entering the market, and end users are looking to take ConTech/PropTech in house to futureproof their assets.
How can Proptech make the existing broken value chain work better or establish a new more efficient one? How can technology be scaled along the value chain not to make assets smarter but to satisfy the needs of the end-user and planet?
- Jeevan D’Mello, CEO, Zenesis Corp
- Alain Waha, Chief Technology Officer, Buro Happold
- Idriss Goossens, Founder and Executive Chairman, PropTech Lab
- Melissa Hardy, Director, Business Performance & Technology, QIC Real Estate
- Jaime Luque, Director Monaco Real Estate Tech Innovation, ESCP Institute of Real Estate Finance and Management