The Construction Technology Awards by CTF celebrate new approaches and best-in-class use of technology within the built environment. They look for outstanding examples of technology implementation, transformation and leadership that have helped design, build or operate projects better – be that through improved design, efficiency, cost reduction, sustainability, or improved workplace safety.
Technology is changing the way construction companies work and how projects are delivered. As stakeholders increasingly seek to get more from their existing assets, it is changing the way projects are handed over and operated with more focus on the complete life cycle of assets. Construction 4.0 is fast upon us and these awards pay homage to those forward-thinking companies, startups and individuals that have embraced change and are now reaping the benefits.
- BIM Implementation of the Year
- 3D Printed Construction of the Year
- Offsite Construction Project of the Year
- Digital Project of the Year
- Startup of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Innovation Leader of the Year
- Construction Technology Leader of the Year
- Most Innovative Consultant of the Year
- Most Innovative Contractor of the Year
- Most Innovative Project Owner/Developer of the Year
- Being shortlisted will improve brand awareness and promote your business to new customers. Winning an award will open doors to new clients and markets.
- winning an award, being shortlisted or simply nominated acts as a 3rd party endorsement for your business. It’s a stamp of approval on your activities and a sign of quality for potential customers. It will also help differentiate your company from competitors.
- Awards are a fantastic way to acknowledge the hard work of your employees and recognise your industry partnerships or collaborations. A very visible way of showcasing teams and individuals alongside their skills and expertise.
- Awards are an effective way to enrich your relationship with a client and improve retention. Sharing the story of your joint activity shows clients you value their relationship.
- The entry process allows you to look at your business from a different perspective, giving you the chance to reflect on your USPs and how you stand out from your competitors. Awards are the perfect platform to take stock, think about ways you could be doing things better and identify areas for improvement.
Who can enter?
- International organisations with a regional office in the Middle East or North Africa
- Organisations (public & private) founded in the in the Middle East or North Africa
- All project stakeholders from all asset classes (Developer, PMC, Cost Consultant, Lead Design Consultant, Main Contractor, Sub-Contractor, Other)
- Any authorised person from within the company can nominate the company, or an individual or themselves.
How to enter?
- Register online to create an account here
- Know the rules by checking the entry criteria and general T&Cs
- Check the scoring criteria so that you can tailor your answers with what the judges are looking for here
- Go to ‘Categories’ and click on the dropdown menu next to each category to check the unique entry requirements
- Select the category or categories you would like to enter and ‘click here’ to go to the online form
- You can download a PDF of the entry requirements to help support your entry
- Complete the online entry form and upload the supporting documentation. Follow the prompts carefully because they are aligned with the scoring criteria.
- You can save your entry and return to your submission at a later stage
- When the entry is complete click ‘submit’
- Contact us if you have any questions
What the judges are looking for
- Strategy and leadership
- Management and operation
- Technical execution
- ESG impact
- Benefit realisation
Entries deadline: 29 October 2020
Awards ceremony: 24 February 2021