Ninety-four companies, projects and individuals have been shortlisted for the 2022 Construction Technology Awards. Now in its second year, the expanded awards cover 17 categories.
The Construction Technology Awards look for outstanding examples of digital technology implementation, transformation and leadership that have helped deliver projects better – be that through improved design, efficiency, cost, sustainability, workplace safety or occupancy wellness.
Shortlisted entries come from around the Middle East and demonstrated a high level of proficiency within their category. These will now be whittled down to a single winner in each. Standards of entry were high and not all Awards entrants reached the shortlist stage.
Independent judging will begin at the end of April, with winners announced on Wednesday 8 June, following day 2 of the Construction Technology Festival. The judging process draws together industry experts from a range of disciplines in different countries globally. Careful selection for each category has ensured that no judge faces a potential conflict of interest for the categories they evaluate.
See the shortlist for each Awards category
- Construction Technology Leader of the Year
- Construction Technology Rising Star
- Woman in Contech Award
- BIM Champion of the Year
- BIM Project of the Year
- Offsite Project of the Year
- Digital Twin Project of the Year
- Digital Project of the Year
- Digital Transformation of the Year
- Digital Design Organisation of the Year
- BIM Organisation of the Year
- Startup of the Year
- Technology for Good Award
- Sustainable Organisation of the Year
- Consultant of the Year
- Contractor of the Year
- Client of the Year