To achieve digital transformation, the industry needs to address the way it works. Outdated processes required for procurement, permits, inspections and handovers hamper the industry’s digital adoption efforts. The panel discussed different approaches to procurement, collaboration and sharing risk, and looked at the Construction Playbook and Project 13.
- Rob Jones, Partner, b2b Connect and Editorial Director, Digital Construction Hub
- Melissa Zanocco, Head of Programmes, Infrastructure Client Group
- Sam Stacey, Challenge Director: Transforming Construction, UK Research & Innovation
- Dr. Anas Bataw, Director, Centre of Excellence in Smart Construction, Heriot-Watt University
- Alasdair Reisner, Chief Executive, Civil Engineering Contractors Association
- Jesus Sancho, Middle East Director General, Acciona