Facilities Management (FM) organisations and end users discuss key trends and tenant priorities impacting the sector, and look at how digitalisation can help address these demands.
How will FM teams prioritise software investment for the coming year – energy management, operations management or end-user comfort and why? Looking ahead to emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, mobile apps/connected devices, predictive analytics, IOT/smart building sensors and robots – which ones will be the most useful?
- Sarfaraz Dairkee, General Manager, M.A.H.Y. Khoory & Co
- Mohamad Abou Laban, CEO, Deyaar Facilities Management
- David Nice, Associate Director, Emrill
- Javeria Aijaz, Managing Director, HITEK, Senior Director – Technology & Innovation, FARNEK
- Tarek Nizameddin, CEO, AG Facilities
- Mazen Yehia, Head Community & Facility Management, Al Mouj