As governments set decarbonisation targets, this opening panel at the Construction Technology Festival 2022 focused on how future communities and cities will be designed with low-carbon targets in mind, and the role that digitalisation and construction technologies will play to ensure that these targets are met. It also discussed ideas for future city planning, and how technologies will ensure efficiency.
- Nabyl Chenaf, Dean of the Architecture School, American University in Dubai
- Ian Williamson, Group Chief Projects Delivery Officer, The Red Sea Development Company
- Riad Bsaibes, President and CEO, Amana Investments
- Lukas Sokol, Head, City Design & Sustainable Planning, Masdar
- Vasushree Mohta, Regional Director, Urban Design and Landscape, Middle East, Atkins
- Riyadh Derouiche, Partner, Kearney
- Waleed AlGhamdi, Associate Director, Smart City & Sustainability, ROSHN