Part four of Digital Construction Hub’s interview with the Centre for Digital Built Britain (CDBB) focuses on examples of digital twin use, and explores how CDBB would like to see the Gemini Papers used and adapted in future by organisations, industries and regions.
Speaking to DC Hub were:
- Alexandra Bolton, Former Executive Director, Centre Digital Built Britain
- Peter El Hajj, InfraTech Advisor at KPMG, and Former National Digital Twin Programme Lead, Centre Digital Built Britain
- Mark Coates, International Director of Public Policy and Advocacy, Bentley Systems and Former Industry Lead for the National Digital Twin Programme, Centre Digital Built Britain
- Part 1: Digital Twins and the Gemini Papers – What is a digital twin?
- Part 2: Digital Twins and the Gemini Papers – Data transparency and security
- Part 3: Digital Twins and the Gemini Papers – Decarbonising the built environment
To read the Gemini Papers: